Sci-tech

Moto X4 images along with it's specs leaked online

Moto X4 images along with it's specs leaked online”

On the back, the Moto X4 has a contoured design on its glass back and based on the renders, it should shimmer rather nicely when held in the light.

For starters, the Moto X4 is supposed to be made of glass and metal, which is a first for a Motorola device in the recent years. Europe, North America and Latin America are expected to get the 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage variant while the Asia Pacific markets will get the 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage variant. There's going to be four global variants in total with subtle differences between each model but all should be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and Adreno 508 GPU. A 12MP lens laden with dual autofocus, a 1.4µm pixel size, and an f/2.0 aperture apparently serves as the main snapper, while an 8MP one handles ultra-wide angle shots with a 120-degree field-of-view, f/2.2 aperture, and 1.12µm pixel size. We have already seen some leaks depicting a dual camera unit for sure. There's a dual-LED flash on the back too, and you'll be able to add depth of field effects to your photos of course.

The selfie camera is supposedly designed for taking ultra low-light snaps and takes the help of an Adaptive Low Light mode to do so. A fingerprint scanner is embedded in the front of the handset, and keeping the lights on is a 3000mAh battery. Apart from that, the X4 is also supposed to have a mid range specification list. The Moto X4 will also be IP68 dust and water resistant, offering additional protection for those with butter fingers. Finally, and the more front-and-center observation, the images show a murdered-out black Moto X4.

These fresh glamour shots, though obviously virtually simulated to hide as numerous actual handset's flaws as possible, do a great job showing off the shiny glass back in both "Super Black" and "Sterling Blue".



Like this

loading...
loading...

Latest


13 Августа 2017
North: Media to Partly Blame for Escalating US-N. Korea Tension
Heretofore, the administration has urged China to press North Korea as a kind of subcontractor to achieve American objectives. China will "firmly resist any side which wants to change the status quo of the areas where China's interests are concerned".

13 Августа 2017
Hong Kong, Switzerland, 15 European Union states hit by egg scandal
France's agriculture minister says tests on imported eggs contaminated with pesticide show no risk to public health. But the insecticide can damage people's kidneys and livers if eaten in large quantities.

13 Августа 2017
McIlroy Blames "Complete Different" Course After Tough 2nd Round At The PGA
Spieth was happy to get through with a 72 in his quest to become the sixth player to complete the career Grand Slam. STILL IN THE HUNT: With 26 players still trying to finish the second round, 17 players remained under par.

13 Августа 2017
Dollar slumps, Tokyo tanks as North Korea tensions spike
This will see Vantiv shareholders owning the majority of the new group with 57% and Worldpay shareholders with the remaining 43%. Benchmark US 10-year notes last rose 6/32 in price to yield 2.1905 per cent, from 2.211 per cent late on Thursday.

13 Августа 2017
Venkaiah Naidu sworn in as Vice-President
He also paid tributes to Jan Sangh leader Deendayal Upadhyaya, besides Sardar Vallabhai Patel and Babasaheb BR Ambedkar. Venkaiah Naidu , after he was sworn in as the 13th Vice-President of India today.

13 Августа 2017
Arsenal kicks-off English Premier League on a high
We want him to be a nuisance. "We were a threat and played football and contributed to a thoroughly entertaining game". He has a big weight in the squad and it was a relief for me that he chose to stay.

13 Августа 2017
Mourinho confirms: United in talks to bring back Ibrahimovic
Benjamin Mendy is the most expensive member of the most expensive defense ever assembled in world soccer at Manchester City. The Portuguese coach concedes his squad is "similar" to the one he took charge of last season .

13 Августа 2017
Arsenal Edge Leicester In Seven-Goal Thriller
The visitors took the lead again 10 minutes into the second stanza as Vardy grabbed his brace with a cute header from close range. Speaking after the game, Wenger said: "Going forward and character wise we have been great".

13 Августа 2017
Jamie Carragher sends message to Chelsea fans about Man United signing
But, wherever Chelsea fans look on Tuesday morning, the story doing the rounds is that Antonio Conte is ready to quit the Blues. And Conte wants more signings after 17 players left the club sine the end of last season.

13 Августа 2017
I'm alright, only need to obey doctors orders
President Muhammadu Buhari's media team led by the Minister of information Lai Mohammed today paid a visit to their ailing principal at Abuja House in London.