Worldwide

Rain is in the forecast this week in Fontana

Rain is in the forecast this week in Fontana”

Despite the clouds, a warm front to our north allowed temperatures to reach the lower 70s during Sunday - the high in the Triangle on Sunday was 72, and in Fayetteville the high was 76. Afternoon highs in the mid to upper 60s in SE GA, low to mid 60s along the Golden Isles.

Wednesday - A chance of showers after 1 p.m. Sunday night there will be a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening.

Monday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers. North northeast wind 9 to 13 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 18 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. It will be breezy, with winds gusting to 33 miles per hour. Lows around 58. Wind N 5-10 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. "Right now, Fat Tuesday looks mainly dry, with rain chances at 20 percent or less". Highs around 76. Wind S/W 6-12 miles per hour.

There is a 70 percent chance of rain continuing through Thursday, which will see a high near 60 and a low around 46.

In fact, on Thursday, when people will be celebrating Valentine's Day, the high will be in the low 50s. Monday should be sunny, with highs around 48.

Mostly cloudy and mild with a 40% chance for showers.

Saturday should be partly sunny, with a high near 35 and a low of 23 that night.

Forecasters expect a mostly cloudy Sunday in the mid-valley, with a chance of showers and highs around 47.

For the start of the work and school day today, the sky should remain cloudy, but then gradually become sunny, with a high near 34.

Tuesday night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.



Like this

loading...
loading...

Latest


12 April 2018
New Jersey Looking Towards Sports Betting
New Jersey has demonstrated recently that financial returns from legalising gambling, in particular online gambling can be huge . As of April 2018 New Jersey have spent a massive $7.2M dollars in the fight to legalise sports betting within the state borders.

27 March 2018
The Growth of Online Gaming and Betting Companies
Even though brick and mortar casinos make offers to gamblers, they do not come anywhere close to what is offered on the wide web. Alternatively, they can be used to learn about the game and the features it comes with as well as the strategies that work best.

15 March 2018
Server Requirements for Mass Mailing
The first means that the error occurred on the receiving side: maybe the client's account was blocked, or something else happened. Running your own email server may sound like a science fiction, and it may seem that it’s impossible to handle such thing.

12 February 2018
Instagram is testing alerts for when someone screenshots your story
Further, users who are participating in the test are said to be able see who took a screenshot of their story. Yup, it seems that Instagram is now alerting users whenever a screenshot of their Story has been taken .

12 February 2018
Pres. Trump: Israel and Palestinians Hindering Middle East Peace Process
Abu Zeid believes that the U.S. administration's actions and decisions confirm that the United States has a pro-Israeli bias. And I am not necessarily sure that Israel is looking to make peace. "But we do not have a political dialogue".

12 February 2018
Unveiling of Jaya portrait irks Oppn
DMDK chief Vijayakanth has also opposed the move along with Tamil Nadu Congress Committee (TNCC) chief S Thirunavukkarasar. Cooperation Minister Sellur Raju said Jayalalithaa was a revolutionary leader and she deserved to be in the hall of fame.

12 February 2018
Cancellations expected at London City Airport as Second World War bomb found
A 214-metre exclusion zone has been set up as a precaution by the Metropolitan Police, and roads in the area have been closed . Cancellations are expected at London City Airport on Monday after an unexploded Second World War bomb was uncovered nearby.

12 February 2018
Mulvaney says Trump budget will have money for wall
Another $20 billion will go to "transformative programs", or infrastructure projects rooted in promoting new or innovative ideas. The first is that the country has been under-investing in infrastructure, leading a state of growing disrepair.

12 February 2018
Korea: 'Warm talks' with Moon
Though Kim and Pence were sitting close to each other during the opening ceremonies, neither made a move to exchange pleasantries. Her visit makes her the first member of the dynasty to set foot in the South since the end of the Korean War in 1953.

12 February 2018
Madrid boss Zidane slams Isco exit talk
He's a mature guy, who has a very strong squad around him at Real Madrid . "I'm the one with the hard job of picking the team". I trust in my team and I will do it until the end.