Worldwide

Forecast: Comfortable morning, isolated showers this afternoon

Forecast: Comfortable morning, isolated showers this afternoon”

Environment Canada is calling for a significant amount of snow hitting the Ottawa area Sunday afternoon into Monday.

Showers will be possible for at least the first half of Thanksgiving.

More news: Britain may allow Christmas as Covid cases start to flatten

After a cool start to the day, temperatures will remain on the warm side through the rest of our Saturday. It will be a little breezy with highs in the upper 50s and lower 60s. We'll have to dodge a few showers on Sunday (20%) but most of the day stays dry. Skies will turn mostly sunny Monday afternoon. As of now, the agency is projecting a 30% chance of rain in northern New Jersey and a 50% chance of rain in central and southern New Jersey.

Happy Saturday! If you're headed out early you will be met with fairly comfortable weather. For now, he is leaning towards a mostly dry holiday, with rain showers possibly moving in Thanksgiving night. The temperature will fall this morning to 2 C this afternoon and a low of -10 with partly cloudy skies. An isolated shower can't be ruled out, but those chances are minuscule at this point in time. A few showers may return by late Sunday.



Like this

loading...
loading...

Latest


21 November 2020
G20 summit opens with Saudi urging united response to virus
Many G20 leaders have already congratulated his rival, President-elect Joe Biden. The meeting will be held in a virtual format.

21 November 2020
Woods to play with Charlie in father-son tournament
The young Woods has shown signs that he has some of his father's golfing genes by winning his age group at a nine hole U.S. It has been great to follow his progress as a junior player, "Woods said of the news agency AP".

21 November 2020
A full "Strawberry Moon" is set to rise over Vancouver tonight
Why is this Full Moon called a Strawberry Moon? For certain parts of the planet, it coincided with an understated partial eclipse. A penumbral lunar eclipse takes place when the Moon moves through the faint, outer part of Earth's shadow called the penumbra.

21 November 2020
Iconic Arecibo telescope in Puerto Rico will be decommissioned
The humidity is also very high in this region and this also so might have contributed to the degradation of load-bearing cables. Those are used for upper atmospheric and ionospheric research, including analyzing cloud cover and precipitation data.

21 November 2020
Floyd Mayweather sends firm warning to Logan Paul
Floyd Mayweather has threatened to dish out "the same treatment" to YouTube boxer Logan Paul as he did to Conor McGregor . He said that the two camps are actually in talks although nothing is confirmed, Sky Sports reported.

21 November 2020
Steven Adams heading to the New Orleans Pelicans in multiple team trade
While the full terms of the deal have not been reported , it's clear that Adams will no longer be on the Thunder. According to multiple reports, New Orleans is finalizing a deal to acquire longtime Thunder center Steven Adams .

21 November 2020
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones is streaming on this app in September!
While Mike Tyson retired after his loss against Kevin McBride in 2005, Roy Jones continued his journey till 2018. Tyson's ego, however, was partly reignited when his wife - Lakiha Spencer - told him he'd piled on the pounds.

21 November 2020
Top TikTok star Charli D'Amelio loses 1m followers
Some have also been calling Charli "entitled" for complaining that she hadn't reached 100 million followers on TikTok yet. So, when they saw the snails, they were like, 'Oh, let's get her and try to see if we can get a reaction out of her.' ...

30 August 2019
The FIBA Basketball World Cup Is Starting, Can Someone Stop Team USA?
The two Balkan sides have a bunch of NBA stars in their ranks, as well as players from the top European basketball leagues. The teams will then have the chance to rest for 2 days, before returning for the second group stage on September 7 th .

23 June 2017
Marvel Looks To Shake Its Poor Gaming Reputation
The games are well designed with attractive graphics and extensive content, but neither is viewed as a flawless experience. These games tend to be actually well done for what they are, and in a way they’ve been the pride of Marvel gaming.